Offcial Civ4 Site is Up

Ya! I wish i went there yesterday, would have been a nice b-day surprise.

Anyone else just sitting back and letting the music wash over them?

Aye noticed it was down like 30 mins ago. Been checking it.... not ennough :D

You win! :)

Looks like a decent site! Good info on the civilizations. Also like the Civiliopedia info on the units and the movies of them in combat.

Nice music!

The leader section is nice, but they claim FDR was the 39th president of the United States. They seem to have confused him with Jimmy Carter. FDR was the 32nd president.

Yeah - GREAT.

I smell going gold very soon!

Aks K

Three leaders aren't listed yet (or have been removed?): Qin Shi Huangdi, Elizabeth and Frederick. Kublai Khan has been made the second Chinese leader...

I love the music that comes when you click on "game info". It brings back so any memories from civ1

In the "Units" section, some UUs are shown next to the units they are supposed to replace...Navy Seals next to Marines for the Americans etc. Does this mean you can build both the UU and the unit it replaces, or is it just for graphical comparison?

Alter Ego said:
Three leaders aren't listed yet (or have been removed?): Qin Shi Huang, Elizabeth and Frederick. Kublai Khan has been made the second Chinese leader...

If Kublai Khan is the second Chinese leader, then I guess Qin Shi Huangdi has been removed as a leader. Wonder why they won't yet reveal all of the leaderheads?

Alter Ego said:
Three leaders aren't listed yet (or have been removed?): Qin Shi Huang, Elizabeth and Frederick. Kublai Khan has been made the second Chinese leader...

That sucks, if it really means they cut some of the leaders...(especially some of the better ones). Victoria making the cut over Elizabeth has to be the single most hare-brained decision among those.

I like it!

Lots of historical information. My guess is that a lot of this will make its way into the Civilopedia. Good news!

darkdude said:
The units section has combat videos. Go maceman :D

The Navy Seals don't seem to be having too much trouble with a group of bowmen.:D

Top Bottom