1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Offical Musical Chairs

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Octavian X, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Now that I have assumed the Presidency, my first order of offical business is to find a Vice President.

A successful applicant will have previous all-around MSDG experience, including turn playing abilities and diplomatic skills. They must also be available to play turns around the hours of 12:00AM EDT - 3:00 PM EDT (Not that entire time, just periods during it).

Preference will also be given to those who do not currently hold an executive position (Domestic, FA, Military).

Also, if a suitable candidate can be found, I also plan to leave the science ministry. GBM will appoint a new one. :)

Volunteers?

2. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Blood Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    I would like to submit my application for VP :)

I have previous all-around MSDG experience, including turn playing abilities and diplomatic skills. I can also play turns around the hours of 12:00AM EDT - 3:00 PM EDT. :)

3. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

I too have interest in the position of VP, as well as Science Leader.

I am new to the MSDG, but would like an opporunity to help turn the tables on the scoundrels at GCA. :mad:

Many of you here are aware of my contributions to the SPDG, and I feel I could offer the same kind of guidance here. Once I receive a quick lesson in MSDG diplomacy, I should be off to the races! :)

I understand that there is much to do regarding the hand-off of a turn: updating the website, posting a new thread etc. I have read FortyJ's long summary list of procedure and will do my best to absorb this info quickly.

I have no problem with the hours of operation. I can do this just before bedtime(I am in CDT) or when I wake up.

Thank you for your consideration. I still plan to contribute here even if I don't receive either position.

4. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

well follow the game and post your oppinions and who knows, we might just elect you.

5. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Are there any more applications? Both VP and (eventually) Science Minister will need filling...