• Other(please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snipelfritz

Crazy about the Demogame
Where do we want to settle our third city? Do we go with the original plan, do we protect the horses, or do we secure land before the iminant Dutch tidal wave?

Our Choices:
#1/Purple/Western Horse City
#2/Blue/Northern Horse City
#3/Yellow/Eastern Horse City
#4/Black/Sneaking Up on The Hague
#5/Red/Beef and Tobacco
#6/Green/The Original Plan
Other(please specify)
Abstain

'Eres a map

Open two days.

5 looks like the most balanced square for the city though it lacks the river.

NUMBER 3. All good things are three, the City is Roosting Three or was it Tree, it is the third city to be built, number three for three, it is a fairly tale city as the epic number in fairy tales is number three. For conspiracy theorists, it is all related to the power of the pyramid or triangle, for the religious crowd, the Trinity. I mean, three got it all!!!!

No doubt in my mind, it got everything, defense bonus from Hill AND river, free aqueduct from the same river. It forms a consistent border line to the west with a non sprawled and firm external border on defensible terrain, and got both enough shields and irrigation potential to become a combined agro-industrial powerhouse as well as sealing the Western border completely. It also allow us to get more potential iron and coal tiles when these resources emerge, and finally, it allows us to cut Western forests for quick shields, include valuable horses and gold, as well as needed cattle to sustain fast early growth as well as securing the external Western mountain as a fortress site to observe the Indian/Dutch border with 200 % defence bonus.
From a defence viewpoint, Indian units will get minimum defense approaching the city from West, with grasslands to cross before they can attack the high rise city on the gilded hills.

It is a very very sexy and attractive city location that has it all, golden Jewelry (gold resource), tall (hills), good mammaries (Cow),long legs (horse) and is steaming wet (river), what more can a Fanatannian man ask for ??????? :D

I just ask you....

Get real, nothing comes close to Site 3 in the long run, and since the city is to be named Roosting Tree, we should give the Domestic Consul the honor to have such a great future city that actually has some trees.

Very good argument for site 3 :goodjob:
I'm convinced. I voted for 2 since it gets up and running quickly by sharing already improved tiles with camelot and allows a 4 turn settler pump. The argument for site 3 is superior however and should be settled next.

If it is possible to change my vote then please could a moderator do it.

Thanks.

yes, the poll is invalid

we need a public poll, and yes, I voted three three three times three for Roosting Tree!!!!

Go MOTH, burn baby burn!!!!!

DaveShack said:
If this poll is reposted, please include the latest map showing iron locations. I think the iron locations reinforce the idea that we need settlers, and fast.

Do you mean we need the ability to produce settlers quickly, or do you mean that we need settlers now? They are not the same thing, and mutually exclusive methinks.

mad-bax said:
Do you mean we need the ability to produce settlers quickly, or do you mean that we need settlers now? They are not the same thing, and mutually exclusive methinks.

Ability to produce quickly. Thanks for the clarifying question! :D

Top Bottom