Office of the Chancellor

Nobody

Gangster
I here by open the Office of Chancellor. By the powers Granted to me by the Constitution of Fanatannia I have created this office so that I may show you the Chancellors Palace, to appoint government officials, and issue official Decrees. I will also use this office so than any of my subjects/citizens can ask me any questions relating to this office and generally so there is a place for you common folk to come and say me praise when ever you are inspired to.

First I shale show you a few of the Pictures of ours grounds. First the Chancellors Castle. This is located in the grassland areas of Camelot the capital city of our fine empire.

Inside the castle is my sitting room, this is where I meet with my wife, girlfriends, mistress, and other woman of my desire. This is also my thinking room where I plot strategic decisions that affect the lives of each of you insignificants.

Inside this room I have the royal art collection: (I particularly like the second painting my grandson done it as a gift)

Next is the Chancellors throne room, this is where I meet and greet state guest and also proclaim my decisions to the Fanatannian Nation. Also this where I meet with the President (his seat is on the left) and where each day I spend 15 minutes to meet and faint interest in the affairs of you Smaller people.

This is where you will find all of the other Important Parts of the Notice bored of the Chancellor:

• Chancellors Staff (this is where I describe my official Staff)
• Acts of the Chancellor. (This is where you will find all my official acts.)
• Powers of the Chancellor. (This explains my legally defined powers and responsibilities.)
• Legitimacy (This explains where I get my legal powers from, I am sure some will ask.)

Chancellors Staff

Cheif of Staff:Vacant
Deputy Chancellor:Vacant
Secretary:Vacant
Body Guard:Vacant

No staff yet, but if anyone wants to apply just say so.

Acts of the Chancellor

1. By Chancellors Decree the Officals Powers of the Chancellor are passed into Fanaatian Law.
2. The Final TurnChat is offically granted Approval By the Chancellor.
3. Double Stack is banned from the demogame.

These are the Offical Powers of the Chancellor:

These are the powers of the Chancellor of Fantannia. These are posted in the Offical Chancellors Thread and the Fantannian Constitution thread.

Principal 1. In the Event of the Presidents Resignation, Abandoning his post or death I have the following powers. To Leads discussions crossing over multiple
Areas of different Consuls. He/she will also decide on
Any strategic tasks not designated to another consul
In this constitution. The President is the primary
Designated player. He/she has the following
Responsibilities, and may appoint a citizen to oversee
A responsibility: Naming of Cities and Units,
Elections and Polling Standards. These appointed
Officials remain in office until removed by a
President. The President also leads discussion on how
To use military and scientific great leaders

Principal 2.Assistant to the President. He/she may
Take over the President's tasks when the President is
Absent. If the President should be removed from office
For any reason the Vice President will then take the
Position of President and appoint a Vice President.
The Chancellor must be approved by a majority of
The consuls, if the Chancellor is appointed mid-term.

Principal 3. I also reserve the right to do anything else, I want. Although Orders made under section 3 of my powers may not actually be enforceable legally.

Legitimacy

Now many of you asking how i became the legal Chancellor and arguably the most powerfull man in Fantannia.

This is my Legal rise to power.
1st. at Jul 04, 2005, 09:14 AM Cheif Justice Civ General appointed Stuck_as_a_mac as president.

2. After some negoation The President Appointed me Vice president by PM.
Hey can i be your Vice President

3. I renamed my office from Vice President to Chancellor. The Cheif Justice of the nation said this was ok.

So now i am you ruler.

You are missing a couple of things here; Wrong Forum :p.

And you posted illegally into Constitution thread. Your position is not required you to post a law without a majority poll. Hence you can be impeached.

I'm assuming this is a late-game attempt at humor? :p

It's actually kinda funny -- if you're serious (you are implying that SaaM will "meet an untimely end", right?) then you might have to learn how the fish sleep the hard way. :twitch: :lol:

Double Stack said:
And you posted illegally into Constitution thread. Your position is not required you to post a law without a majority poll. Hence you can be impeached.
Time for the Chief Jusice to keep a close eye on Nobody :hmm:

CivGeneral pulls out an electronic eye and places it infront of Nobody. To note since I am a cyborg chief justice, I can just plug this device into me and watch Nobody from my office :p

you are implying that SaaM will "meet an untimely end

You read to much into it, he is my consigleri and i am his vice president. I just wanted to make my powers seem big.

Hence you can be impeached.

two words... bring it.

I here by decree by the power invested in be by the 3rd Princeable of the Chancellors powers, that Double Stack is banned from the demogame. Sorry, if you wish to appeal just post it here and i may rethink my decision.

GET DOWN FROM THAT SOAP BOX!

SaaM saunters in, a little worse for the wear (blame those crazy kids setting off fireworks a block from my house).

I, the PRESIDENT (granted that I too was appointed), hereby declare myself Emperor. So ha. Emperor trumps Chancellor. Just ask Palpatine. He knew what he was doing.

With my emergency powers, I hereby strip Nobody of his title and sentence him to go walk the Mayan/Byzantine Border without weaponry, infantry armor or a horse.

So Ha.

I also unban Double Stack and remove the scepter of Bannage from Nobodys hands.

Now... whos next?

Oh yeah, me. With order restored, I hereby revoke my emergency power (the big black guy with the purple lightsaber made me do it!) and return to my position of President.

Ah, Samuel L Jackson... Only man in the universe secure enough to have a purple lightsaber.

Anywho, crisis averted. CLOSE THIS THREAD!

:and with that, SaaM straps on his jetpack, does some flips, flies around, tells someone to turn off their cell phone, exits:

Nobody: Lightsaber? Jetpack?...

The Judge Advocate walks in with a shotgun, he says: "Whats this about a Dictator that needs removing?"
"Darn... too late..."

Nobody said:
well then CC me.... because i m not leaveing.... public oppion says that they love me.
no, its tied... And I still have my Judge Advocate stick...

btw Saam, this is what you get for appointing nobody to the VP :lol:

Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon Citizens,

In the course of human history events have taken place that have shaken the very essence of the Democracy. During these times strong leaders have to rise up, like Bertie during the dutch wars and the churchill during the battle of Britain. Once again Our nation , our very way of life has been threatened but not by foreign enemys but from within. During the recent elections, there was no election for President. Very quickly the Courts passed legislation so they could appoint a President. This was done and President Stuck_as_a_mac was appointed. Then he appointed a vice president myself. After seeking permission of the Chief Justice i changed my title from Vice President to Chancellor.

Then the democratic process began to unravel. Very soon the Judiciary began to threaten me and begin surveillance of my premises. Then the president (who was appointed by the Judiciary) stated that I was removed from office. Then a Member of the Judiciary said that he could do this it was legal. I began to dispute this through perfectly legal avenues such as a Judicial Review. But before the courts had time to carry out the review. The Judge Advocate declared:

Arm your weapons!

Civil War
Although I don't think we need a civil war, but this is obviously an emergency where the Judiciary is attempting a Coup De Ta on the Executive, Tactical and Legislative branches of the Government. Unfortunately they already control the Head of the Executive Branch President Stuck_as_a_Mac. I therefore evoke the 3rd Principal of the Chancellors Powers and Declare a State of Emergency throughout the Nation of Fantaania. I here by enact the following Decrees:

• That the 3 Members of the Judicary are Enemys of the Democracy, and under Arrest for breaking Articles A - K of the Constitution of Fantaania
  • That the Judical Log is declared Invalid and the Law which must be obeyed are the ones written in the Contsitution Thread
  • That Marshal Law is Enforced apon our nation, under the direction of myself the Chancellor
  • That a Special Force known as CIS (Chancellors intimdation squad) shale inforce these Measures, they shale be made up of the members of the La Cosa Nostra
  • That the Thursday Turnchat shale for now go on as planed
  • We the People still swear Ultimate loyalty to the President, Even if this means going against his wishes.
  • The president is Hereby declare Incapcitated and the Chancellor shale take up his Constitutional duty, and carry out the presidents role.
  • The Former Predsident Stuck_as_a_mac shale still be the offical DP

Everything is going to be OK... Things will be back to normal soon i promiss.
GOD SAVE THE DEMOCRACY

If you don't stop this, i'm changing my TC Instructions. We'll make peace with Maya, Byz, and Hittites and then I will sic them all on you... and then if my knowledge of CoC is correct, I'll be in charge. :dance:

Nobody, everyone is against you as you are the dictator, even your executive branch... You can't fight democracy...

Top Bottom