Official Absence Registry

truckingpete

On a Stark Trek
This is for all the elected people that are going to be gone at a certain time.

Please post when you will leave and when will you come back.

This is not a discussion thread!

Thank you!

I will be out of town July 30-August 1. I'm dissapointed about missing the starting day, but it's out of my control as my parents still have legal and financial control of me :) Damn 17.

Internet is back up and functioning as normal, but I won't be very active here for an indefinite period. I'll probably lurk a bit and post occasionally, but don't count on much activity. I will serve if I'm needed in FA for whatever reason, as I have been elected deputy.

I will be in an Internet Blackout for possibly a day on the 18th of August due because I am getting cable internet installed onto my PC.

I will be absent until the 24th. I'll make sure the naming registry is working fine before I go, but otherwise this should not change much.

No wars while I'm out. :p

I wont be on much this week due too school starting...I'll try to get on...I'll be on more next Saturday...

I put this up becuase I'm in the RPG Legion Tourny 1 and I'll try to make it....

There is an 80% chance that I'll have to evacuate inland due to Ivan on Tuesday and it's quite likely won't be able to come back (online) until at least next Sunday.

I'll keep posting until Monday Afternoon. Hopefully, I'll get enough stuff doen so that the office can continue to run smoothly...

This is a bit late, but I've been sick for the past two days, and so I haven't been around. Chances are I won't really return for another day or so (right now I'm just dropping in to post this), and after that it'll be a whle for me to really get back. Not that I do anything important, anyway.

Modem broke, will be back around weekend

The modem was rush delivered and I am up and running again.

Well, a combo of staying over, and a good bit of luck and blessings... my place Never lost power, and we only had loss of Cable/Internet for 12 Hours.

So I'm back. At least, I think I am...

Ok my computer is on the verge of rolling over and die, which might put me out of action for a short while. If I have not posted any instructions for the TC on Sunday Civman2004 will have a free reign over the FA Ministry and what to do until I am back.

I won't be here from Friday (9-24) to Monday (9-27), but I may be home earlier. I'm going on a family vacation to of all places, Maryland. :p

Top Bottom