Official Absences

Shaitan

der Besucher
This thread is for announcements of leaders (and citizens) regarding absences from the game/forums. It will serve as a central location for these notices.

This is not a thread for discussions.

Handling of departments and coverage during a leader's absence should be discussed and arranged in the appropriate department thread. Use this thread only to post a notice that you will be absent.

I'll be gone the 16-23 of this month.

I'll be gone from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon this weekend. If it becomes necessary, Myartar can take over for me. But there WILL be turnchat instructions!

EDIT: Oops. The absence will be NEXT weekend. I had read my calendar wrong. Sorry.:( (Where's a blush smiley when you need one?)

Just reminding all that I will be absent from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, and that Myartar will be subbing in for me. If you get the turnchat thread up soon enough, I will be able to post my instructions there. Otherwise, just look in my province thread.

I will be gone until Sunday afternoon. I shouldn't need anyone to take my place.

I am going to be gone again from tomorrow morning until Friday morning. Hopefully I will have Internet acess where I am going.

It's over!?!?!? Why didn't anyone tell me!?!? lol, j/k, I know, i posted here just in case anyone was wondering why I went missing. :)

Top Bottom