Official Civ4 S&T Off-Topic Thread

So Mrrandompokémon, how about your X/Y game? Do you have a team there? I admit I don't, most of my good Pokes fill the role of Fast Physical Attacker/Special Attacker/Mixed Attacker (Friend Safari randomness favoring these pokes), but I may improvise with not so good ones, if you want to battle with me. On smogon you'll probably crush me anyways.

I don't have a team on XY, because I'm still testing what I want to run for Battle Spot Doubles.

By the way, friend codes? Mine's 1950-9900-2859

What state is that Noob?

Anyone here have KH: DDD?

BTW, my Safari is Normal: Chancey / Kecleon / Lillipup

What's yours?

*I added you mrrandomplayer, just waiting for you to add me

Got it. Out of curiosity, what type is my friend safari and what Pokemon are in it?

Your Safari is Ground

As of now:

TRAPINCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :banana: :thanx:

It's always incredible to have access to a Dragon in Safari.

And

NINCADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer2: :rotfl: :banana::banana:

2 in 1! Ninjask and Shedinja!

And there is still the third one that I'll only be able to see when you connect to the internet in your pokémon game while I'm also connected to the internet in my pokémon game and both of us have already defeated the Elite Four in these games (which I did).

Your Safari is Ground

As of now:

TRAPINCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :banana: :thanx:

It's always incredible to have access to a Dragon in Safari.

And

NINCADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer2: :rotfl: :banana::banana:

2 in 1! Ninjask and Shedinja!

And there is still the third one that I'll only be able to see when you connect to the internet in your pokémon game while I'm also connected to the internet in my pokémon game and both of us have already defeated the Elite Four in these games (which I did).

Well, that is very good to know. Obviously, I have also beaten the elite 4.

Anyone here have KH: DDD?

:bump: Just tell me you don't in your posts if you don't have it or else I won't know if you've seen this post.

It isn't really that bad. It can get pretty damn hot but otherwise it is doable. Now Southern Alabama and Georgia, I would hate to live there like Moai does because Southern Georgia is like a jungle. Also, I'm so sorry DKVM :lol:
Yes x1000
Been in school for 3 weeks now. Get to work :whipped:

My bad, I meant baseballpie.

Ugh, I start school today...

You get used to it :p

I have the same name on Showdown if any of you want to play.
I play Monotype, OU and Doubles.

Top Bottom