Official CivBE full intro cinematic "The Chosen"

Great intro - just enough emotional tug (dare I say, humanity) without getting all bogged down and losing the big picture of the task. The music fits the theme to a T.

The most disturbing thing about it all is the not-so-unbelievable possibility that we might be living at that very "twilight of Earth's great civilizations". As K. E. Tsiolkovsky said - Планета есть колыбель разума, но нельзя вечно жить в колыбели (Earth is the cradle of humanity, but one cannot live in a cradle forever)

AoD

Born in 1990 here and it is one of those amazing movies from my childhood. You need to go see it.

At the risk of drifting off-topic, that is extraordinarily cool, and I wish I'd known about it sooner, but still thanks for posting that :D (And since the article says this has been a thing since 1994, maybe the BE developers knew about it, and deliberately replicated it for the trailer?)

I checked it out and it seems that it happens a lot. Recently, there are pics on the net of them blessing tanks and machine guns.

You just know the following's going to happen with a civ BE movie though:
  1. the ARC will be the protagonist
  2. Harmony will be the protagonist affinity
  3. the SF will be the Soviet Union
  4. The ARC has government support
  5. the PAC is eeeeeevil and has mechas
  6. all Purity is Nazi
  7. All Supremacy is Nazi
  8. Polystralia and Franco-Iberia won't exist
  9. The PAU is going to be "saved" by the ARC from the eeeeeeevil Commies
  10. Barre will magically forget the wrongs the ARC has done against his people
  11. Uwe Boll is directing

I guess that hijab had a high-tech system for interfacing with the stasis pod?

Doesn't seems safe to launch all those rockets at the same time in such close proximity. :think:

Wow. My parent heartstrings were plucked a little when the girl was pulled away from her father. Well done.

My empathy (non-parent) heartstrings were plucked when her father crested a seemingly forbidden hill to wish a final goodbye to her; as the KP ships rose into the sky.

Top Bottom