OFFICIAL: First Round Vote for the Prime Minister

Aramazd

Deity
I've decided to get this underway now. Voting will end Sunday, August 26th at 0:00 UTC (that's about 4 days).

Please vote for one of the following:
  • Equuleus
  • Downtown
  • The Ninja
I've pm'd these three and asked them to post their views in this thread, so if you are unsure about who to vote for, you may want to wait until they post their views. To anyone else please just vote and don't make this into a discussion thread. After voting is over I will allow some time for discussion. No Proxy voting is allowed. I'll will be pming the leaders of parties so they can in turn pm their members and get them out here to vote. Also, since John left I do not know who is the leader of the Conservatives. If anyone could tell me that would be appreciated.

I vote for Equueleus.

Just curious why you didn't add a poll?

Eliminates the possibility of a person accidentally voting otherwise.

On that note, I'm proud to cast my vote for Prime Minister for the esteemed Downtown!

I vote for downtown to be PM! Do us proud, man.

I vote for downtown.

I thank you all for your support. I will be casting my vote for Downtown

My platform will be coming soon. Please, don't forget to get your friends to the polls.

Perhaps some of you are wondering why you should support me, and the CSP for this election cycle.

What Downtown and the CSP have in store for our wonderful country:

-All three candidates have something to offer...the CSP has combined the best parts of both. We will be committed to strong investments into the infrastructures of our people, that will later produce returns. We're also committed to fiscal responsibility. The CSP will not irresponsibly produce social welfare programs.

-The CSP is home of some of the biggest real life policy experts in the MP. Myself, The Yankee, LockesDonkey, Sobieski II, and several others boast significant experience with Education policy, Business and Economic Policy and Urban Planning. We know how things work, and we know how to make them work better. We're laying the groundwork for our country's government, establishing departments, preparing our first budget, etc. We are certainly the most expert in those fields.

-We're team players. We know that the CSP cannnot govern on its own. We pledge to spread out cabinet positions (including the courts) all across the parliament, depending on the expertise of their members. We do not want a group of "Yes Men". We want the people who know the most about their policy areas to help make that policy.

We're about solutions and good government. If you don't like government waste, if you think that social investment is important, if the mega-ideologues in other parties worry you, then I am your man!

Lets lead our nation into the future, TOGETHER

DOWNTOWN FOR PM 2007

Current Tally:
Equuleus: 7
downtown: 6
The Ninja: 2

{Updated to post #22}

If it is possible to change my vote, I would like to do so. If not, it isn't a big deal.

Top Bottom