Official Flag and Great Seal discussion

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
Well we had a flag for DG2 and DG3, and i think we might as well as keep the tradition alive with a flag for this game. We can display it proudly in our official maps, website and in dg government threads (enhances roleplay a bit). The great seal could reside in the presidential office or welcome center in the forum and website.

Please post suggestion here and we will vote on them after all submissions are in.

I can't wait to see this thread develop. :thumbsup: wtg Fionn.

Ok here are my flags with sickening amounts of pink :) and gold cuz pink cant be the only color.

No, I think that that flag is the most dreadful thing I have ever seen.

No pink, please.

Fionn, can I see that with the two outside panels in a bright white (the brighter the better), and a gold border around the whole flag? The border should be thin (plain or braided, if it can be done).

Attachments

• emblemrf.jpg
    emblemrf.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 197
Originally posted by Cyc
Fionn, can I see that with the two outside panels in a bright white (the brighter the better), and a gold border around the whole flag? The border should be thin (plain or braided, if it can be done).

Ill see what i can do

here's the pink version:

Ok i think that these flags look better, instead of the first rendition with sickening amounts of pink, i think pink should be used in moderation

Très bien fait, mon ami. I would be proud to hang this flag in my Office. Merci beaucoup.

Top Bottom