• Philadelphia Flyers

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Montreal Canadiens

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • New York Islanders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But if Vancouver wins the series, it's DET/COL and SJ/VAN. That's what Bertuzzi's fist ( :mischief: ) was saying.

Edit: Nuts! Bertuzzi's fist beat me! (Let's just hope there isn't a person on these forums named Steve Moore... :mischief: )

GO CANUCKS GO!

Canucks are going down. Aren't they putting Auld in net again? :p And they still have to put some goals by Kipper

:cool: Way to go Habs! :goodjob:

Golf Canucks Golf!!!

If the Bruins lose this series, i will cry...but they way they've been playing lately...it could be a scary 7th game.
:(

<first post in months>

Hey Canucks fans, how about that goaltender of yours? You know, that one that blew a 4-0 lead? :p

Originally posted by Vancouver2010
RG, since you don't give a rat's rear end about hockey, OUT!

Yes Mr. Over-sensitive-about-this-bloodbath-you-call-a-sport. You can block me over MSN, but you can't get me kicked out of here because of your little sesitivities surrounding this thing.

I can be here all I want, not that I really want to be, but anyway. Trying to boss me around, hmmf!

I do care, enough to see the Canucks lose in either this round, or next.

Golf Canucks Golf!

01. pboily 10
01. SuperBeaverInc. 10
03. JJP 9
03. tonberry 9
03. Vancouver2010 9
06. Brewster 8
06. LesCanadiens 8
08. Gumby78 7
08. Drewcifer 7
08. sysyphus 7
11. DeLorimier 6

WOW!! :eek:
The Habs are on fire! :D
I was at work tonight so I had to catch the game on radio and some clients must have taught I was crazy screaming and jumping like I did! Montréal as the momentum, time to finish the Bruins. I kept faith even when they were down 3-1 but I wasn't sure they would get the job done, now I have a great game to look up to.

This years playoffs are excellent! Sure I suck both in this pool and in the ones with my friends but the games are amazing to watch and that's what's important.

Toronto and Ottawa is exciting as ever, Colorado has an awesome team and Aebisher looks strong. Esche is sort of a surprise but Philly always had good teams, all they missed was a goalie. TB didn't choke and the Habs will face then if they win, another exciting matchup.

And RG, I'm with Vancouver2010, if you don't care for this sport you might as well restrain yourself from posting in hockey threads. :p

Originally posted by Vancouver2010, improved by RealGoober

GOLF CANUCKS GOLF!

Top Bottom