Official site updated!

yey more info and a cool video too!! :)

Is that Martin Sheen narrating? it sure sounds like him..

I love the west wing :)

i like the changes to the comparison section. i'd forgotten what civ 2 looked like. :/

I noticed they fixed Roosevelt's presidential spot from 39 to 32. Maybe they pay attention to this forum after all! :D

Did anyone else notice that the music on the MEDIA page is the same basic music from Colonization?

Eh, I like the comparison thing - that's an interesting piece.

The preview movie I guess is Ok...but it does nothing for me since it doesn't actually show the game itself and really doesn't represent the game itself. If one had no clue about the game and watched that they'd still have no clue about the game.

I love the video. Really gets me in the civ mood. And the comparisons! The graphics (besides making me glad I missed Civ 1), didn't care for much, but the features! 100 buildings! 20 terrain improvements! 35 resources! 89 units! I really can't wait to start exploring this game.

They are doing good getting some big names for voice overs. Sheen, Nimoy... Who's next James Earl Jones as the voice of god?

JavalTigar said:
They are doing good getting some big names for voice overs. Sheen, Nimoy... Who's next James Earl Jones as the voice of god?

Wouldn't surprise me. Maybe he does the Spaceship launch video... y'know, where we see the ship launch, and then it shoots into a fast forward to the future of your space-faring civ that has star destroyers and death stars! :lol:

Well I don't know for certain, but being an avid watcher of West Wing, it sure did sound like him =P

Mat Santos for president :goodjob:

Top Bottom