1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh crap what did i do now?

Discussion in 'Computer Talk' started by Volum, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Volum

Volum The Zapper

When i surf the internet i prefer to use the arrow keys on the keyboard to scroll down on the webpage. But now i've done something so whenever i hit arrow down, it jumps to the bottom of the page, and to get up again i have to use the mouse. Tried scroll lock but dosnt appear to be that one. Also noticed when i click anywhere on a site i get like a blinking text marker like im supposed to type or something :S

Please help, its a HP Pavilion dv6000 labtop btw.

2. Till

Till Adventurer

What browser are you using? If it is Firefox, try pressing F7. It toggles "Caret Browsing", which gives you the text marker.

3. Volum

Volum The Zapper

Oh my god! I love you so much! Will you be my dad?

4. Till

Till Adventurer

Only if you bring you own pacifier!

5. Paul Richardson

Paul Richardson Chieftain

Hi im new to this whole thing so I would really appreciate if you could help me how do u delete a Civ3 saved game Please respond Im a not that good with Computers.Lol

6. Genocidicbunny

Genocidicbunny Bug squasher

Well that was a complete threadjack, but alright. I think they're in the install directory for the game, somewhere in the Program Files, although I could be wrong.