Oh yes, oh god yes. (diplo changes)

About time they got rid of these USELESS pacts. Finally we have some USEFULL treaties who are fun to play with ^_^

Mmh looks nice. Now lets hope he doesn't suddenly decide to attack you. (If he sometimes backstabs is fine, the problem before patch is it happens every game with every civ)

What's that?

Are you actually within spitting distance of another civilization?

And friendly with them?

Best. Patch. Ever

Ramkhamhaeng with hearts around his head...creepy.

Genghis Khan is a meanie, he deserves it. :p Though I certainly agree that it's nice to have the concept of friendship returning to Civ. :D

Edit: By the way, just noticed your awesome custom leader name.

Although slightly unrelated, I found this funny anyways. It sounds like something the United States would say to North Korea :lol:

Mmh looks nice. Now lets hope he doesn't suddenly decide to attack you. (If he sometimes backstabs is fine, the problem before patch is it happens every game with every civ)

Did I ever tell you what happened in the last game of Civ4 I played? China, a Civ I was friendly with since the beginning of the game and with whom I shared a religion, attacked me out of the blue. I think I was at +10 before the war started (so there's the -5 or so penalty for being at war that hurt our relationship). Never quite figured that out. At least Civ5 never gave me false hopes in the past ;)

EDIT: I really appreciate that "War Declared" parentheses. I'm pretty sure that's new too.

Although slightly unrelated, I found this funny anyways. It sounds like something the United States would say to North Korea :lol:

Spoiler :

Ha! We have training exercises more dangerous than the KPA!:p

Baleur, you screenshots are awesome.:goodjob:

Gah! The AI is a <censored word describing a female cat> now. I was playing Deity and only attacked by Augustus (whom I seriously provoked), where I would normally have had to face a five-civ dogpile

Gah! The AI is a <censored word describing a female cat> now. I was playing Deity and only attacked by Augustus (whom I seriously provoked), where I would normally have had to face a five-civ dogpile

It is all quiet on the western front right up until you get close to victory, at which point I had 3 civs DoW.

I'm pretty sure the word you're describing doesn't specifically refer to only female cats, but all cats. Just sayin'

Under Advanced set-up.

Eh, people figure out the relative weights in a few days anyways :rolleyes:

Edit: (Or immediately if they're impatient like me and just look at the xmls)

Top Bottom