Ok here, this is probably a dumb question . . .

Lumin

Niman of Draconis
This might sound noobish but are the AI's allowed to just walk up to a city and then declare war and take it?

They did that to me once even though i did do anything to them.

Yes they are - and so can you. BUT - remember if you do that you will suffer a 'reputation' hit and the other AIs will trust you far less in the future.

Ision

I've never seem them to. apart from sometimes where they'll wait for MPP's or gpt deals t end before declaring war

They don't care about ROP's either. learnt that one the hard way

Those basted Arabs and Mongol snick attacked me when i was carthage.

The Mongolians are always the whipping boys in my game. They're always first to go, they get too aggressive later on otherwise

Steviejay

I hate when you are in a dominant military position in comparison to a neighboring foe (Aztecs in my latest game for example) and they try to wander through your territory with a regular spearman and a settler. They get one square in and your tell them to leave. They refuse. Next turn, you tell them again. Again, they refuse. The next time, you demand they leave or declare war, and instead of following logic and just leaving and saving their hide, they declare war and wind up being pummelled into a bloody pulp. How stupid is the AI sometimes?!?

Top Bottom