ok i need help this is making me mad

jersy_the_great

Chieftain
ok so let me start out by saying this is the first time i have ever play ed a civ game, my computer suck A$$ so i could never play it before, but now that i have a 360 i can finally play!, so anyways im a n00b, but i have been playing for the last 4 days, and im doing alright but there is one thing i REALLY need help with... HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET INTO SPACE?!!! so i have finished all research, i even researched future tech, like 5 times, even after i finish research on future tech, it says they need to research it some MORE!:mad:

and yes i have built a space program (appallo program) and all that stuff, but it wont launch!

so please some one help me please

and YES i have looked for similar threads but all i could find was advice for people who ALREADY have a ship in space

u hit A to launch when u have thrusters life support habitation and fuel, it will say hit a to launch

You have to build each part individually in your cities. Once built, it will launch into space. Once your ship can be launched, you can launch it while looking at it by pressing A.

Its under build building and their will be ss habitation, ss fuel, ss propulsion and ss life support.

Top Bottom