@Brutus2 The +2 promotions are basically an addition 25% chance of surviving. So.... If you do not have +2 your chance of surviving if we ignore promotions 1 concert = 50% 2 concerts = 25% 3 concerts = 12% 4 concerts = 6% If you do use the +2 your chance of surviving is 1 concert = 75% 2 concerts = 56% 3 concerts = 42% 4 concerts = 31% So over 4 concerts you are roughly 5 times better off. Your chance of getting a promotion at level1 is only 10%, I am not sure about level3 but it is better so the odds on surviving are likely to be closer to 8x better off playing +2 events. Tourism value? Album sales are not a small thing, after 4 concerts a surviving band will have roughly 400 album sales. Playing a concert at a wonder without album sales and getting a “creative differences” gives you 2000 tourism Playing the same concert with the same result with album sales gives you 6000 tourism It is all about album sales. Playing a concert with +2 is a pain because they seem to be the 250 venues. So the tourism you get is not great but we tend to overthink how small that is compared to a wonder. Basically a wonder gives you 4x the tourism of a +2 venue but the album sales are the same... and you can see from above that album sales triple your wonder tourism later. The right answer in my eyes The issue is a little complex because there are 12 different promotions and not all are +2, a couple are specialised +1 that work as well as a wonder and there are quite a few others. So you cannot get all your bands +2 anyway. The odds seem stacked toward getting +2 ones when you get the chance but only if you have the venues to play them, you need about 4 to be ready for a Wonder megaconcert. How many wonders does the main opposition have? If they only have 2 wonders then maybe I use one for non +2 bands but keep one in case they survive. Certainly if I am playing a non wonder concert without +2 I would rather play it at a campus or harbour because they are double the tourism of entertainment districts and theaters but half that of wonders. If I am close to winning a CV I would probably just thrash bands at wonders as they always produce some tourism and 2000 tourism for a ban is not bad. Hopefully this answers your question to a large degree, you still have to make choices yourself, this version of the game is more about choices than winning.