1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ok this unit needs a nerf

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by tanktop4158, Aug 6, 2020.

1. tanktop4158

tanktop4158 Chieftain

Gessh vampires in civ.....im thinking when i see this unit ur joking

Then it one shots one of my machine guns....im not laughing anymore :/

2. Morningcalm

Morningcalm Keeper of Records

Screenshot proof please. :)

I think the vampire unit has to be powerful since taking up the Sanguine Pact means giving up the Voidsingers, Owls of Minerva and other powerful secret societies with cool bonuses like policy slots, extra great work slots, etc.

3. tanktop4158

tanktop4158 Chieftain

look if you dont want to believe their that powerfull a unit...ok i dont care

BUT ....keep playing and you will see

yea the owls i had....were nice.....but id take the vampires anyday and im VERY sure in multi ....no one will want to platy with societies since Sang society is an iwin button

4. enKage

enKage Follower of Zoamelgustar

This iwin button is minimum +40 food+hammer and some culture/gold/science faith at turn 85. Vampire combat ability is only a cherry

Deadly Dog likes this.
  5. SammyKhalifa

SammyKhalifa Deity

Granted I don't play MP but you can really maximize the Owls of Minerva as well. In my game right now I have 10 cities, but 10 trade routes; which I really leaned into with the policy cards to give some really great yields for each one. I feel as if I have enough money to spend on keeping 3-4 vampires at bay if it comes to that.

Pfeffersack and 8housesofelixir like this.
  6. tanktop4158

tanktop4158 Chieftain

YEA I dont have a serious problem, in my solo games, winning. They are only an annoyance

The biggest complaint i see comming is from the multi-players......but its obvious to me, that they just would refuse to play with that feature enabled/

Yea in my solo game i have the owls. yea i love the benefits....BUT hands down i woulda took the vamps if there was a choice