1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

OK Update time

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by robboo, Jan 27, 2008.

1. robboo

robboo Chieftain

Alright here is the plan as of now...

Innovia will get assembly line, Piffle is on railroad, we will get arty then we will switch up.

My plan is to stay on the top path and try to get SDI first. This will end in nukes. Piffel is really been pushing that idea.

HOWEVER...Piffle also has a bunch of galleons with units within striking range and I dont trust them. I asked about a non aggression pact to confirm that one was in place.

I have a gut feeling...this co-operation has been a smoke screen BUT its the only option we had at the time. I will be kicking myself if its true..BUT We will be ready to hit them hard. I can upgrade a bunch of cat to cannons and the cossacks are still there but starting to get out dated. Currently there are no cities building units..so thats a potential problem.

Next 2 turns or so will tell their real intentions...

2. Love

Love Chieftain

Lets end with nukes to crack the world and put an end to a wonderful Game :) Oh and spare the kicking!