Old Civ2 player looking for games

SINISTER1974

Warlord
I remember long ago i spent many days a week playing Civ2 online at the zone. Now that i got Civ4 and up to date on many of its features i am looking for some people to get together with on a daily/weekly basis to play some games.

Normaly i play on bigger maps with 4-5 humans and maybe a few AI players.
That was for Civ2. We would play 1-2 hrs every few days and always continue.

Im looking for something like that with civ4 players.

If interested let me know.

I have a webpage and forum so we can communicate and set up times or use this webpage.

Just want a few amture players i can play with often.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a long term game(s).

I used to play civ2 on msn gaming zone as well. Those were the days! I'm always looking for games with the old time civ2 geezers like me so let me know if you are interested in a game.

Hi sinister,
Im definitely up for some continuation games depending on the times you want to play (Im on Australia's East Coast GMT+10) but if we can figure something out i'd be up for it for sure

Hey Sinister, I used to play Civ2 and Civnet online (mostly with friends via direct IP)

Anyway I'd be interested in joining a long running game...

my preference for multiplayer is humans allied vs AI, where humans are allied but still competing for score... I will also play a directly competitive game if that is what everyone is up for.

PS: I am in the EST time zone (same as New York) and would be available weeknights between 6-9PM for games

Hey Sinister, I used to play Civ2 and Civnet online (mostly with friends via direct IP)

Anyway I'd be interested in joining a long running game...

my preference for multiplayer is humans allied vs AI, where humans are allied but still competing for score... I will also play a directly competitive game if that is what everyone is up for.

Top Bottom