Old Turns

1. Ari 6/9; we get there def-bonus 50 % (hill and river) against the barb who vanished
2. Ana 3 to SE or heals to 2,0/2
3. Pyt heals to 2,0/2 or 1 at desert
4. Leo (at hill) can do road, mine or go 4 at gras/forrest to chop?
5. research 100 %
6. No changes in CERN and Peri for commerce, we need the commerce in Peri from coastal tile, so our workboat will finish a turn later
7. Should the warror leave CERN, question where is our next city?
In 3 turns after research of Poly (and get Hind) we can whipp the settler (for 2 People), or better in 4 turns for 1 people so we 've in 3/4 turns a settler to found a next city, when we know the location, it's a good idea to road there and give defence with our new warrior.

Attachments

• 2039 Ari.JPG
    2039 Ari.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 2039 CERN et al.JPG
    2039 CERN et al.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 2039 total west.JPG
    2039 total west.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 121
1. Ari 6
2. Ana 3 to SE
3. Pyt 1 at desert
4. Leo ? Our development strategy is so different than my style that I don't know what to do. ;)
5. research 100 %
6. No changes in CERN and Peri for commerce, we need the commerce in Peri from coastal tile, so our workboat will finish a turn later
7. Should the warror leave CERN? Will we lose a citizen to :mad: due to the "we're unprotected" penalty? I can't look right now to see if we would still have a MP.

question where is our next city?
I think we need to bump the other thread and solicit final input, with a fresh map.

1. Ari -> 6
2. Ana -> 3
3. Pyt -> 1
4. Leo -> mine
5. research 100 % -> yes, definately
6. No changes in CERN and Peri for commerce, we need the commerce in Peri from coastal tile, so our workboat will finish a turn later -> ok
7. Should the warror leave CERN, question where is our next city? -> next city could be gems-8; warrior should move that way

I 've played some units, Ari sees only Montains (bad map).
I 'll change Peri at mine and research this turn with 90 % so we 've no lost and 18 netto :science: gives 22 :science: for research to 125/149. next turn we see if another team has researched poly or not, then we can research poly that turn or not.

Attachments

• 1999 Ari.JPG
    1999 Ari.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom