1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Turns

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by HUSch, Jan 21, 2009.

1. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

1. Ari 6/9; we get there def-bonus 50 % (hill and river) against the barb who vanished
    2. Ana 3 to SE or heals to 2,0/2
    3. Pyt heals to 2,0/2 or 1 at desert
    4. Leo (at hill) can do road, mine or go 4 at gras/forrest to chop?
    5. research 100 %
    6. No changes in CERN and Peri for commerce, we need the commerce in Peri from coastal tile, so our workboat will finish a turn later
    7. Should the warror leave CERN, question where is our next city?
    In 3 turns after research of Poly (and get Hind) we can whipp the settler (for 2 People), or better in 4 turns for 1 people so we 've in 3/4 turns a settler to found a next city, when we know the location, it's a good idea to road there and give defence with our new warrior.

Attached Files:

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Prince

3. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

1. Ari 6
    2. Ana 3 to SE
    3. Pyt 1 at desert
    4. Leo ? Our development strategy is so different than my style that I don't know what to do. ;)
    5. research 100 %
    6. No changes in CERN and Peri for commerce, we need the commerce in Peri from coastal tile, so our workboat will finish a turn later
    7. Should the warror leave CERN? Will we lose a citizen to :mad: due to the "we're unprotected" penalty? I can't look right now to see if we would still have a MP.

question where is our next city?
    I think we need to bump the other thread and solicit final input, with a fresh map.

4. topas

topas Prince

1. Ari -> 6
    2. Ana -> 3
    3. Pyt -> 1
    4. Leo -> mine
    5. research 100 % -> yes, definately
    6. No changes in CERN and Peri for commerce, we need the commerce in Peri from coastal tile, so our workboat will finish a turn later -> ok
    7. Should the warror leave CERN, question where is our next city? -> next city could be gems-8; warrior should move that way

5. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

Ditto Topas

6. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

I 've played some units, Ari sees only Montains (bad map).
    I 'll change Peri at mine and research this turn with 90 % so we 've no lost and 18 netto :science: gives 22 :science: for research to 125/149. next turn we see if another team has researched poly or not, then we can research poly that turn or not.

Attached Files: