1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[OMISSION] No "Skip Turn" button on units in city

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Confirmed Bugs' started by Mercade, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Mercade

Mercade the Counsellor

Earlier I reported that a plane in a city doesn't get a heal button, but there are more buttons missing for units in cities.

In below image there's a trebuchet in Muang Saluang. It has moves, but because of the solid front, it's got nowhere to go. However, I don't get the "skip turn" button. All I can do is move the trebuchet out of the city or garrison in the city. If I garrison in the city obviously at next turn it doesn't become active automatically, so I might forget. Workaround is to move the trebuchet out of the city and back into it using the road.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :
    And a savegame showing the same with a different game. There is a riffleman with moves in Orleans, but I cannot get it to skip turn while in Orleans. Why not?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/evgg7w (Washington_0204 AD-1868.zip)

2. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Bug confirmed. Pressing the Space bar also doesn't work. Thanks for submitting this issue.

Moderator Action: Moved to the Confirmed Bugs forum.

3. Illuminated

Illuminated Chieftain

Another confirmation: I've experienced this many times. I had assumed that someone had already posted it weeks ago.