On Baths and Showers

LightFang

"I'm the hero!"
Do you shower or bathe in the morning or the evening? Why? Specifically, when?

I shower in the morning. This is used very liberally. If I have school or something to do in the morning in general, I'll shower before. If I don't have anything to do, I'll sleep until around noon and then shower, which, to me, still counts as morning. :p

I do it in the morning and in the evening in applicable. On rare days, I've been guilty of doing it three times a day. Needless to say, this takes a toll on my already dry skin

Depends on my schedule. I don't like taking showers in the morning if I have to be somewhere early, so I'll sometimes take a shower at night if that's the case. But given my schedule right now, I have plenty of time every morning, so I shower then.

I'll shower every morning, unless it's a lazy Sunday, or I didn't make it home, etc. When I was working outside this summer I was showering twice a day.

always in the morning, and almost always at night.

pretty much exactly the same

Do you shower or bathe in the morning or the evening? Why? Specifically, when?

I shower in the morning. This is used very liberally. If I have school or something to do in the morning in general, I'll shower before. If I don't have anything to do, I'll sleep until around noon and then shower, which, to me, still counts as morning. :p

Well that pretty much sums up what I do.

Every morning at seven, but not twice a day.
Its too much effort and I "hear" its bad for your long term hygiene.

Any differences between your morning and night shower routines, or do you use the same products/perform the same actions?

morning routine: a stronger soap and an exfoliating scrub that smells awesomely minty (its a much cooler way to smell good than cologne, and its especially cooler than those body sprays that only complete idiots wear. I use minty smell in the fall/winter and sandlewood smell in the spring/summer). no shampoo. I also usually turn the shower head to the fast jet setting and let it hit the back of my neck and just kinda sit there in a trance for a few minutes letting the water hit me, its a nice way to wake up!

evening routine: a softer soap that makes my skin all nice and good-feeling for bed. shampoo, and wash face. In the somewhat unlikely event that I'm going directly from shower to bed, I"ll turn the shower as cold as I can handle it for 30secs at the end so that jumping in bed and getting warm feels extra nice.

sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evening, sometimes both. I don't really have a special routine for this, I shower when I feel like it.

The morning, during the summer here in the weather hellhole I sweat a lot.

I'm living in a college residency hall now, so I shower in the evenings when no-one else is in the showers.

I don't go to the shower in mornings, except if I have to go somewhere. Man, the water here is cold, VERY COLD at the morning. Like pipelined from Siberia!
I usually take a shower at 12:45 then 18:00 when I come from the college. I once took a shower before sleeping too, but since I got a nasty flu I din't it anymore.

Usually a bath in the evening to wash off and relax. In the morning I will usually do just a quick wash-over with a towel.

Top Bottom