On leaders and units

Gladi

The ignored thread killer
Bright day this is simply something that ocured to me.

Leader-actualy you- represent the greatest of all leaders (further CL), the one that lead the country onto the Golden Age (further GA), Joan of Arc being honorary exemption.
Now Civ-specific units (further UU) represent real world units used to establish and/or ensure this GA. In game GA is supposed to occur mainly as result of use of UU.
Now in many instances UU and CL complement each other- Togukawa+samurai, Gilgamesh+Enkidu, Ceasar+legions being example. There are however occurences of CL and UUs from different time epochs- Lincoln+F-15, Bismarck+Panzer, Ghandi+war elephant.
Do you think this is fine and desirable, or that this does not represent historic GA good and you would change it? If yes for change, in the civs subject to change. What would you change?

By The Way, I know this game, game are about fun, I have fun by contemeplating most unimportant things.

May all your days be bright.

umm Lincoln... golden age? sense when is a Civil War and assassination a golden age? besides, the South was in some **** afterwards... most however, i would agree yes. Though, no not Mao...

personally Americas Golden Age was after the lunar landing... JFK...

personally Americas Golden Age was after the lunar landing... JFK...

Personally i think it started just after they dropped the bomb, and its still going and going.........

Top Bottom