1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

On Maros

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by Akbarthegreat, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Akbarthegreat

Akbarthegreat Angel of Junil

Is there a backstory about why Maros thought his uncle was 'a pawn of the demons'? Because the entry doesn't seem to imply much.

Additionally, is the Khazads adopting the order canon? I don't remember it being so. In that case, why is Maros a Khazad hero at all?

2. A Moon

A Moon The "A" is silent

I believe the reason Maros' uncle was "a pawn of the demons" was because the demons wanted to avoid a war for whatever reason, the duel was just an opportunity to kill Micah. Going to war with the demons would've been costly for the Khazad, but it would probably have been better than whatever the demons had planned.

3. Akbarthegreat

Akbarthegreat Angel of Junil

Hmm.. So Micah had been fooled and killed only to get Maros' uncle into power and the demons could continue doing whatever evil thing they had planned without risking a war with the khazad. I would love to know what thing is being referred to here :D but I don't think it's there anywhere. Except Kael's head maybe :mischief:

4. black_imperator

black_imperator Chieftain