On reincarnation of God

Are you by any chance, a god watching this thread?

• Total voters

citizenofdoom

Prince
People have searched for ET, but have anyone tried to search for a god?
According to Christian Theology(and probably any other religions), the almighty god does reincarnate.
And according to it, they reincarnate into humans, homo sapiens sapiens.
So imagine it was true, there exists a realistic chance that you once actually met and interacted with that almighty god.
So, recently, when I think about that, I did go out and asked a couple of people around me that:
- Are you the reincarnation of God?
And most of the answer I have received, surprisingly, no(100%)
So that imagine they are telling me the truth(since god should extend their influence to save humanity if god exists, hopefully, that if they are gods, there's no reason to tell a little lie), is the probability that I'm actually a god increase?
Reason to believe that I could be a god:
- There isn't any recorded god that is not homo sapiens sapiens
- I'm a homo sapiens sapiens although I'm kinda dumb comparing to the average of people.

There's a story by Borges, titled something like "three versions of Judas", where god is actually Judas - he did that out of love of modesty, taking all the blame.
Gonna read it. Thanks for the book name. It gonna be a nice leisure time.

That is probably because your selection of records is biased towards homo sapiens.

For instance I doubt that you have read many sentient Octopi, in the Andromeda galaxy, documents.

:wallbash:

That's it, thank goodness I found a couple of YT channels of Carl Sagan videos.

Not easy being a Stranger in a Strange Land.

This is simply not true. Plenty of cultures and religions have records of gods that aren't human. How reliable those records are is another question entirely, but then the same is true of any records of human gods. Or gods in general.

Last edited:
Me reading this thread:
Spoiler :

Last edited:
Pantheism is a thing.

To quote James T. Kirk: "What does God need with a starship?"

Top Bottom