1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

On the dreaded espionage thing

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by 2metraninja, May 21, 2013.

1. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

So, we had a chat with Bistrita discussing possible heavy emphasis on spy economy:

2. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

You know how I feel about this already so I won't get too long winded, but I will say that the advantage that high Espionage has during War just can't be matched. The unit visibility alone gives an almost invincible tactical advantage to the skilled tactician.

3. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

Another thing about the end-game... Can you imagine when it is the final battle between us and whoever (hopefully RB is long dead and buried by then)... we will have the superior Army and production, and we will be able to keep our enemy pinned in non-drafting/slaving tech so they cant raise any quick defense... we steamroll... GG

This is thinking waaay far ahead but still... some food for thought.

4. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

bistrita pointed it out in the chat, but I figure it's worth mentioning again that as India, Mausloleums are our UB, so "jails" give us 2 free :). We're going to want to build lots even if we didn't plan on focusing on Espy. I really like this idea!