One game for the rest of your life - which one do you take?

If I have internet? TF2.
Lacking internet? Civ4, after uploading every single civ4 file in the database, as well as tutorial son how to do every aspect of modding and the right tools to do so :p

The Sims 2, SimCity 3000 or Civilization III.

Cfc ot

The no internet seriously changes my answer. Or I would have answered World of Warcraft (not my favorite game, but seeing as the game isn't static, I would be least likely to get bored of it).

I seriously don't have an answer. Civilization 4 and Fallout: New Vegas are my favorite games of each genre. But you can't play the latter without internet- damn you steam. :mad:

The no internet seriously changes my answer. Or I would have answered World of Warcraft (not my favorite game, but seeing as the game isn't static, I would be least likely to get bored of it).

I seriously don't have an answer. Civilization 4 and Fallout: New Vegas are my favorite games of each genre. But you can't play the latter without internet- damn you steam. :mad:

Offline mode prior to going to the island, silly.

To add to the discussion, GAME doesn't mean video games only right? Cause if I had a group of people I'd be down to have AD&D 1e or 2e, maybe even Mentzer RC, instead. :p

I guess I will add Mount and Blade Warband to this.

With internet: Diablo 2
Without internet: Terraria

this... better than an ugly volleyball ... or talking to president obama

Erm... that last one was kinda random and out of place (not getting it either, isn't the man the president?, I mean, not trying to get political, but any president probably would be fun to talk to for a while).

Diablo 2 is also GOOD with the Median XL mod.

1. Diablo 2

2. Age of Empires 2

3. EU3

These games all have high replay value for me.

To add to the discussion, GAME doesn't mean video games only right? Cause if I had a group of people I'd be down to have AD&D 1e or 2e, maybe even Mentzer RC, instead. :p

Hopefully you're not alone on that island :p As much as I love table-top RPGs, I probably wouldn't choose one of them; I'm pretty sure I could design my own there and that it'd actually be pretty fun to do so!

I don't know what game I'd choose, because I can't even choose a genre I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Eve Online, now thats a game to lose your life in it! It just takes too much time...

Top Bottom