One Hour

Tee Kay

Three days sober
Imagine a demon from the depth of hell comes to you right now and tells you you have precisely one hour left to live. There is nothing you can do about it. You are going to die. What would you do in your last hour?

Do what all good boys do when a demon gives you a message. Fiddle contest until I get my life back.

wow, one hour isn't much time to do much of anything.

It would be damn near impossible to secure any form of sex within an hour. Not really enough time to leave the house to do much of anything really.

So I guess I'd jerk off one last time, and play civ4 (soon to be civ5).

Say goodbye to friends and family. An hour is hardly enough even for that.

Sign a contract with another demon for a life extension. But to be serious, play some video games.

I'd post about it in the rants thread.

Then in the comings, goings and new arrivals thread.

another idea is to research on the internet how to vanquish demons.

Write a letter while listening to Sinatra, Mozart, and a few other artists.

I'd be confused.

Then I'd cry.

I wouldn't call family or friends or anything, because telling them I was about to die would probably upset them a bit (at least, I hope it would :p).

It would at least be comforting to know that something exists beyond life. That said, I'd probably format my hard drive; there's stuff on there people don't need to know about...

like what? ;)

A demon shows up to my pad? We play Dungeons and Dragons, of course!!

I'd write a message to everyone I loved, call my parents and say how much I loved them (though I probably wouldn't tell them I was about to die as it would ruin the moment), shower, shave, put my best clothes on, eat a sandwich and a coke, smoke a cigarette and take a long walk to somewhere pleasant.

I really, really don't want to die :(

I would hire a lawyer to engage said demon in a battle of legal wits for my soul. :smug:

I'd post about it in the rants thread.

Then in the comings, goings and new arrivals thread.

you're last gasp is to get yourself a pc+2. Spoken like a true cfcer :salute:

Top Bottom