One in Three Britons Would Like to Leave the UK

My gramma went to New Orleans a few times back before Katrina and it sounds like my kind of city. Drag queens roaming the French Quarter, you look into the bars and seeing naked drunk people lying on the piano, large homes like the kind you'd see in Charleston, and apperently when you hold a chicken on a string over the bayou alligators snap them up right in front of you.

Some German gal I know wants to move to NYC because she 'likes to shop'. And some Swedish guy wants to move to America because apperently we have better doughnuts here or something. Most British people who live in Raleigh tell me the UK is crappy. But hey, I only know like, 4 or 5 of them.
Especially Scotland. I've been told that's a place to avoid.

Well, it's got the piss-stains of Paris, the over-crowded subway system of London, the Irish bar-tenders of, um, all of them...

Have you ever been to New York? :rolleyes:

I can verify the piss stained streets, it's not everywhere of course but I've noticed it before. Generally I don't find the subway too crowded. I haven't really hung out in bars much in NY so I wouldn't know about that.

I've lived in New York all my life... piss stained streets? Smelly, piss-stained subways, sure, but not piss-stained streets

You guys are hanging out in the wrong parts of New York :p

Get out of the lower east side and williamsburg, we have very nice neighborhoods you know :D

Well, if you got of your collective ass and joine the EU you would have been.

Harlem FTW!!!

Top Bottom