One More Turn Dramedy Podcast Returning: Season 7 Premieres This July

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

No reboot, no reimagining, not retconning: all continuation. The dramedy podcast series One More Turn (OMT), where geeks deal with non-geeky problems, is returning. The 3m13s season promo now released lets listeners in on lines from a number of show's thirteen Season 7 episodes.

Writer and creator Daniel "DanQ" Quick and most others return as their respective characters, alongside two new additions. In addition to the course website, one can follow the show on Twitter and check out its YouTube channel for caption capability. From composer Kevin MacLeod comes over forty pieces of music new to the show included in the season score.

The first episode of One More Turn, Season 7 is set to premiere July 7, 2021.

No, I haven't, and I might not have the time to get to do it with this episode :blush:, but I really appreciate the effort which you make, and I find it great that the civ ecosystem even has its own podcast, which speaks for the creativity of the community (and of you). That's why I liked it :D.

No, I haven't, and I might not have the time to get to do it with this episode :blush:, but I really appreciate the effort which you make, and I find it great that the civ ecosystem even has its own podcast, which speaks for the creativity of the community (and of you). That's why I liked it :D.
Thank you kindly. :)

Top Bottom