One More Turn Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodjob:
A very enjoyable read, although the text is still a bit blurry and hard to read at times. Doesn't bother than much anymore in the last strip though.

Weasel Op said:
It keeps blurring when I save it as a jpeg. I tired PNG but then the file size is huge. I'll see how GIF works.
What program are you using to create the strips?
Jpeg has a tendancy to botch up borders between solid colors (and large expanses of solid colors sometimes). Gif is very good at keeping things clear but it's limited to 256 colors.

ROFLMFAOPIMP!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:goodjob: again, but may I suggest give every character their own color of text and stick with that? It's very helpful to avoid confusion when text is not in a bubble.

Weasel Op said:
I can't really make worker black all the time unless I always give him a bubble. (which sometimes isn't possible with the bigger quotes) Any ideas?
If you were using Photoshop you'd have the incredibly useful Stroke tool which would allow you to make clear text in whatever color you want surrounded by an outline in whatever other color you want. If you have a similar tool you could just use that. I can't really think of anything better. :sad:

I can do that in Publisher. But that requires 2 colors. If I make worker's words black, I have to outline them with a different color (like the "I'm wheeled" quote), but then there's still the multiple-colors-per-character issue. In a few more issues they won't be in tundra anymore, so plain black won't necessarily show up well.

Just choose whether a character's color is in the body of the text or the outline, and then have the other one change according to your needs. I'd suggest having the body represent the character and the outline change to contrast the background and the body. And make it 2-5 px thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom