One More Turn Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold the power of the Beyond Reality Staff-Man!

hmm I wonder if Spear is going to be invincible... & I guess the Warriors are getting stomped by the barbs :lol:.... & what is Worker doing fighting? =/
Or he is just Cheerleading :lol:

We know. :p

EDIT (Much Later, just done to not have to make a new post): Oh, and BTW Weazel, your album has two episode 28's. :p

Sure would like to know what'll happen,
(1. to the fanatics.
(2. To the barbs.
(3. to the staffman.
(4. when are there going to be more civs introduced?
1.) They have to survive, otherwise there's no comic. Or maybe this is my version of a crappy ending.
2.) See above
3.) The staff man has been laid off by the manager man and replaced with a faculty man.
4.) When I need a plot twist.

Or he is just Cheerleading :lol:
basically
Oh, and BTW Weazel, your album has two episode 28's.
It's too much trouble to mess with photo albums on dialup... uploading new episodes to Photobucket is hard enough. I'll fix it sooner or later.

Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite episode so far?

This can't be real. An episode in 64 hours and 50 minutes? That's impossible!!!!

Oh NO!!!!!!! Settler's dead! (or is he...) Good News is: Barbs can't capture cities!

I think that the SPEARMAN :)spear:) Shalt come to the rescue!

Or maybe this is a bad dream... :mischief:

Anything could happen!

1) Scout returns with an army of allies (no)
2) Spearman suddenly comes and saves Settler (maybe)
3) Settler is maybe invincible; he didnt disappear after founding the city (definately not)
4) Maybe Settler will just get captured and transformed into two workers? (lol)
5) I like cheese (definately will happen)

I think it'll be the spearman. He uses the staff, and the bronze wedge to make a spear. And I noticed he still had no pants. Scout doing something may come about as well. Or, a surprise twist, LMAO's army suddenly arrives. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom