One More Turn Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator Action: Let's remember I've been watching this thread too. Be careful about the spam and pm boxes are not immune if they're reported.

With that said I hope things will continue. I'm a big fan of laughing.

Moderator Action: Let's remember I've been watching this thread too. Be careful about the spam and pm boxes are not immune if they're reported.

With that said I hope things will continue. I'm a big fan of laughing.

Oh don't worry, we aren't seriously going to spam him.

much.

at least, not much on CFC.

Oh come on! You aren't serious about ending OMTT, are you? I mean, you've got a great set up :thumbsup: , great characters :old: , hilarious story :spear: ; and you want to end it? I need an explanation before I...I...oh, forget it.

Please keep this going; the world will die of old jokes if it ends. :please:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, in next chapter: Spearman kills all barbs with his spear of indestructibility!

/delurks

Hahahahaha! He's back! I actually feared that it was over, and forgot about this great thread:faint:.
Now that i accidently looked at it again, I see that it actually continued!
All hail the (somewhat evil:rolleyes:) weaselgod!:bowdown:

/doesnt re-lurk...

It hasn't been 2 years yet- only 1 year and 10 months. :p
perhaps then but 1 month off. then we get our 41st comic strip! wipee! with or 50th strip anniversaries we can start a new season. too bad i always come in the midst (i see all i want then i have to switch to waiting :gripe: ) with the newest member spearman! :spear: who wants to :deadhorse:

WOW ive been waiting for this... but does it really take 1 month to make 1 small strip? :mad: :joke: but u better give us another one because you took so long or we will take out the bats :lol:

:joke:

wow...i got scared for a while WW. I actually stopped watching this page, but saw it as the latest posted-in thread for this forum from the main page.

You really shouldn't do that. :p

-Nate

but u better give us another one because you took so long or we will take out the bats
way ahead of ya :trouble: if he posts we'll be :smug: he'll be :run: . if he dosnt post we'll be :backstab: and he'll be :cheers: with his 2 best devils. i know many people do it but its fun

Weasel Posted Without Updating! Get Him!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Tasslehoff springs the net trap that has been waiting ever since that long period of spam a really really really long time ago and has probably been deleted since then*

And to keep this from being spam, can I put the quote in my sig, too?

Obviously, intimidation isn't working here. Basic psychology tells us that there are two ways to get someone do what you want them to; you can tell them to because YOU want them to, or you can get them to do it because THEY want to...

So... Weasel, I've been authorized to pay up, uh, fifty nuts every time you post an episode within a week of the last. Can't say no to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom