1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

One of you do this photoshop?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Elkad, May 27, 2007.

1. Elkad

Elkad Emperor

Lol, stumbled over this photoshop elsewhere..

2. anima36

anima36 Warlord

probably one of the crazy people on this forum who do not beleive in global warming as they have been brainwashed by large corporations for whom a fear of global warming could affect profits.

3. Lucky The Fox

Lucky The Fox Prince

Or who imitate ostriches whenever threatened and hope that the problem goes away if they ignore it.

4. Horizons

Horizons Needing fed again!

I think it's very funny. Environmentalism is the new Christianity. 'Repent lest ye burn' - :D

5. Mewtarthio

Mewtarthio Emperor

In my own humble opinion, all this hubbub over whether or not we cause global warning is really only distracting from the real issue:

They don't make new fossil fuels!

I'm opposed to oil dependancy for a large number of reasons (primarily the Peak Oil problem), and quite frankly I think all this work to determine if it causes global warming is like launching a medical investigation to determine if a bullet in the head causes lead poisoning.

6. Dan Quale

Dan Quale Prince

Awsome photo, Thats my new background. Reminds me of the man bear pig episode of southpark, a true artistic masterpiece.

7. Grenouille

Grenouille Warlord

Hehe.. they SHOULD implement ecologism as a religion or religious civic in civ.
    Repent, the Goracle has spoken!

8. gettingfat

gettingfat Emperor

Ridicule Al Gore as you wish. Anybody with some sense can tell the weather has been getting very scrxwed up particularly in these few years. The polar icecaps were dwindling like no tomorrow. It's just we (certainly including myself) don't want to give up any part of our consumption-oriented lifestyle, and the big corporates don't want to lose their business, so many of us choose to deny that. Even then it has got to a point Bush has to admit it may exist.

Religions are something, when you keep asking questions, eventually somebody will tell you "God says so". Global warming has enough objective findings to allow meaningful discussion.

Gore is indeed a very boring presenter. But give him credit for at least trying to achieve something. At least none of us has the Vice President credentials and an Oscar on our CV.

9. SandmanPiers

SandmanPiers Chieftain

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada in a town that is halfway from the north pole and the equator and it snowed TWICE in May! Come on people. Winters have become a lot weaker in the last 5 years as well. It seems to snow more in November and April and less in December-February every year. Summers have become hotter as well.

10. DNK

DNK Member

Regardless of the debate, that is a funny picture.

11. Zachron

Zachron Chieftain

Not to mention that in the Summer of 2005 the Amazon River dried up... Yeah it's a funny picture, but it wasn't done by a Civ IV player. The guy got the mechanics all wrong.