One tech for 150 gold/turn !

War4War

Chieftain
How 'bout that? Has anyone been able to get more? I believe the tech was atomic theory but I could be wrong. 150x20 = 3000 gold! Pretty good! Those pathetic Japs! :lol:

Yeah I noticed that later in the game you can get techs for insane gold per turn from the computer. It's useful because you can get so much gold that you can set your science to 100% and sell even more.

Do you know that there is minmium number of turns you can have between tech. Usually it is 4 turns for every tech, so no matter have much money you throw in, it will be same.:rolleyes:

India gave me 335 gold per turn for nuclear power in my last game:D

I was able to bump my happiness up 20% and still make money. WLTK day all over the place:D

I have gotten some sales like that in late game. But consider the options.
If I have an income of 3000 gold/turn-- and I have had in some games... 10% of that for luxury/entertainment for the cities is 300 per turn. Same for research. If I put 50% of that into research for 4 turns, that is 6000 gold. 3000 is half price.... and you can be doing something else with your gold, like other research, etc.
Happiness 150 gold/per turn is half of 10% of 3000.

Now, in early game...
I have a problem with AI trading. They want all you cash -- say 800 gold. But won't pay more than maybe 200.

Top Bottom