One Wish...

one?? hmm............ mind control would be awesome. no, reading minds, yeah I want that one.

IglooDude said:
Well, immortality would be a great one, but frankly the genies always have evil interpretations of that.

Immortality would suck. you'd be alive for the world ending (when the sun grows to a Red Giant) and would just float about in space until either A) the universe ends or b) you land on another planet and the whole cycle repeats :p :lol:

i've been watching too many cartoons, and "Aladin" was one of my nephews favorites for a while, so my first question to the genie would be:
"what happens to you after i make my wish?"
then i think i'd just set him free from his wishgranting prison, if that is what he wants.
then i'd have a genie for a gratefull friend.

other then that, i'd want to be "an all powerfull sorcerer".
you know, carry a staff/wand to basicaly manipulate the universe in any way i see fit.
i'd keep the fact that i'm allpowerfull secret for as long as i could i think.
first spell i'd figure out how to use would be the "live for as long as you want" one. i agree that imortality might be too much. i just want to be immortal till i decide, i've had enough.

i think i could spend quite a lot of time (like a couple hundred years) doing "clean up" on the weekends to keep from being bored. i'd go to nuke weapon stockpiles, and launch em up into the sun (by magic, not by their own power, dont want some mishap or faulty rocket to make a nuke fall back to earth)

steviejay said:
one?? hmm............ mind control would be awesome. no, reading minds, yeah I want that one.

wouldn't mind control also suck a bit? You'd be constantly bombarded by other people's thoughs, and some not-too-pleasant ones.

For everyone in love to saty together forever and always remain happy :)

I'd wish people thought more about others than they did about themselves. More as in "more than now". This way maybe we could solve our problems....

I'd wish for eternal recurrence. That the universe should go on for, say, 10^31 years, and then time loops back to the Big Bang, and it happens all over again, and again, and again. It's not immortality, but it's an endless supply of reincarnation.

I would wish I could go back in time and let me get ran over by a van not my 5 year old sister

Fizzi said:
I would wish I could go back in time and let me get ran over by a van not my 5 year old sister

:(
four...ten

For everyone everywhere to know the truth.

One wish...
An existence without the fear and guilt I have grown to know, one without hatred and cruelty, one of heaven.

rmsharpe said:
Way to set your goals low, Matt.

haha, ok, sorry sharpe. what I meant to say was I wished for world peace, and happy flowers, and for people's farts to smell like roses, and for everybody to be in loooove!

Im pretty content with life right now, i have a feeling that if i wished for something like world peace, id end up screwing everything up. But being able to dunk, that'd be pretty cool. Might help me get into college too

nonconformist said:
wouldn't mind control also suck a bit? You'd be constantly bombarded by other people's thoughs, and some not-too-pleasant ones.

hmmm, good point. maybe you could just have some form of mental ability when you can read peoples minds when you want rather than what I think happened to Mel Gibson in that film... What Women want or something...

I'd quite like to be able to talk to and see God, but mainly just to settle the arguments in OT on whether or not He exists or not :lol:

To be omniscient. But then of course I would come to the realization that I could have made a much better wish, but I blew it. :lol:

col said:
The genie appears : What is your wish , master?

I want a bridge built acorss the Atlantic so I can drive there and not have to fly.

- But thats gonna take a lot of work - how about something else?

Ok - I want to be able to understand women.

- how many lanes did you want on that bridge?

Great answer :lol:

Anyway, I'd wish that I could get more than 7 strikes in a row. Instead of always hitting 7 and going, "Huh, don't blow it," I'd get that 8th one!

I would wish for a time machine! YES! I would go back and fight with Genghis Khan and tell the Germans how best to conquer the Soviet Union! I would kill Jesus prematurely and then come back to the future to see how the world would be without Christianity - that's interesting, no?

Top Bottom