Online Manuals ?

SonOfShaka

Chieftain
Having purchased both Civ III and PTW in Thailand the included manuals are (to me ) nothing but squiggles .
I have managed to figure out most of Civ III and can probably muddle my way through PTW as well ; would be nice to read the manual though .
Any ideas ?

Hi TF and Lt.K ;
Thanks for the help and trust . :king:

Attachments

• picture 004.jpg
    picture 004.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 186
Having been to Thailand myself, not sure I could find much time to play Civ3...or anything else for that matter....love Pattaya

Originally posted by zulu9812
Someone didn't buy the game! :lol:

Seriously, can't believe TF fell for that...

I get those all the time in the chat room. :)

Then they use the "I'm a poor pirate guilt trip" tactic.

Originally posted by SonOfShaka
Hi TF and Lt.K ;
Thanks for the help and trust . :king:

How do we know that's you and not just some... other guy on the beach? :D

Very nice guy! It looks beautiful there!

Originally posted by spycatcher34
What a nice guy he went to the trouble of making a pic to show he didnt steal them! :p

:lol:

I can back Chieftess on the part about the pirates:

Originaly posted by Chieftess
I get those all the time in the chat room.

Then they use the "I'm a poor pirate guilt trip" tactic.

Beleve me, its no fun to see a pirate comming into the chat Beleve me, they use the "Oh poor me, I have no money" line.

Originally posted by Chieftess

Well now , Chieftess ; if I was going to use a stand - in I would at least try to find someone better looking , no ?;)

Goonie ; blatant flattery like that will get you invited to Koh Tao , (assuming you are of the female persuasion - can't tell from profile) :confused:
:D

SonofShaka: you are welcome! I remember an Atari game that was only sold via mail order and that i happened to recive in the japanese version :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

I have a bunch of Japanese import games! And I can understand quite a bit! (with the help of my electronic Japanese-English dictionary, too).

@SoS - You know, you almost look like a cousin of mine! :eek:

hmm, that should go in the member photos in OT.

Originally posted by Chieftess

...as you see in common crowds of guys standing on beaches holding up their civ stuff...

Just FYI: the manual is pretty crap, full of misinformation and much is not told at all. But the keyboard shortcuts at the back is handy, though. :)

Does it come with keybord shortcuts? Really? Never noticed that. Then again, it's supposed to have an ironic function, on my bookshelf standing between 'Vertebrate life' and 'Invertebrate zoology'.

Hm.

This should go in the 1000 clues I've been playing too much thread...

Top Bottom