Only Neanderthal combat units

CainStar

Warlord
Started a new game and build neanderthal culture, for some reason this disabled my ability to build, or upgrade my units, to anything but neanderthal ones. Ex. I build 5 spiken clubmen early on, before I had build neanderthal culture, I to got access to axe, and club, units but I am still unable to upgrade spiked clubmen to anything else except neanderthal warrior, and neanderthal warrior can only be upgrade to, think copper age spearman. Perhaps more upgrade options for neanderthal warrior would be a good idea?

Also this is my first game where I chose the option, which allows me to build unlimited amount of 'cultures special units', so maybe this is the cause for the upgrade etc. problem?

It also would not be a bad idea to add a note to the tool tip, which appears when you hover your mouse over a buildings in the unbuild list in city view, for the LL/PC wonders which states that you can only build one of each.

One more thing does Tasmanian Devil(captured one) have any myths associated with it?(No need to answer just brought it up, if somebody forgot to make/attach one)

One more thing does Tasmanian Devil(captured one) have any myths associated with it?(No need to answer just brought it up, if somebody forgot to make/attach one)
When I capture one in a game I am playing I will remember & have a test game to check that I do it right ;)

Top Bottom