OOC: European Championship - place your bets!

With only 14 players fit for play, the Turks will be forced to use players on the wrong positions. This will be a joke.

Germany - Turkey 4-0 (I was tempted to say 6-0 but I think the Germans will be satisfied earlier ;))

Sure, you can change up to the game starts. But you'll hate yourself if it ends 2-1. ;)

One last prediction: Turkey 5 - Germany 0 (yes i´m still mad because Portugal deserved the victory :D)

Well, 2-1 was closer than 4-0. ;)

Congratulations to Germany who secured a place in the final in the very last minute of the game, winning 3-2 to Turkey. Everyone still in the running bet on Germany to win, but no one had the right numbers.

And so Gary Lineker is proven true, again.

And again, in good tradition we kept th echance to be underestimated... :rolleyes:

kudos to the Turkish. Great fight. :goodjob:

Russia - Spain 1-0

Unfortanelly spain won, i guess i´ll have to cheer for Germany to win the Euro now. Go Germany!!!

Spain indeed won, an impressive win 3-0 against the Russians. donsig and Aigburth both predicted the win, but not the score, positioning themselves well before the final. donsig in particular can cheer over the Spanish win, hoping for a German win to get a full triple...

Well, a full triple but only half points for Spain - though I'm not complaining at this point. :)

Germany - Spain 4-0 :D

(after penalties. :p

Wait - that's not possible, that would end 3-0 at latest :hmm:
Okay, in extra time, then.)

Germany - Spain: 1-2

Hmm...

Germany comes before spain alphabettically.
Spain has fewer letters.
I think the Scientific is a better trait than religious, but then seafaring is a little better than militaristic.
German UU is way to late... but then, Spanish UU is significantly weaker than the unit it replaces.
Germany tried to take over europe and failed with millions of soldiers.
Spanish took over south america with 300 guys.

Spain beats germany, 3-2.

Have I gotten any points in this, btw?

Top Bottom