Opinion Poll: Do you favor a cease-fire.

Do you favor a cease-fire in our current war with Germany?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

ice2k4

Emperor
Can a moderator please attatch the poll. For some reason I can't attach one.
Moderator Action: Done. BTW, I believe you can add a poll within 15 minutes of posting a thread.
This is strictly an opinion poll.

Do you favor a cease-fire in our current war with Germany?

Choices are:

Yes
No
Abstain

The president asks this be included in the post:

"The definition of a cease fire from the Civ manual...nothing is exchanged and war can be declared at any time."

Shoudln't this poll be public?
No that it matters much as it's only an opinion poll.

I've abstained. We might gain a small advantage by having a ceasefire, but if others think we should press on, then I'm cool about it

I think that a cease-fire may give us some time, but it will also give germany too much time. You must remember, all they have to do is garrison forces in cities, we on the other hand must attack the cities (lots harder then defending) and move our troops into position.

And thanks chieftess. I didn't see an option to still attatch a poll (after the topic was posted), although I was looking for one. Maybe I passed over it.

Gentlemen, we need a ceasefire to regroup and heal. To move troops to the front lines unhindered and to buy us some time to get the road network more complete. The battle of basillica isn't going well... we need to stop and regroup. Form up some lines and get a plan together.

@ice- if they garrison forces in cities, we'll pillage and burn germany back to the stone age. We can't go on the offensive effectively (and oh, do I want to!) until we have gotten the fight out from around basillica.

This is an old poll with no ending date...

I've asked for a new poll, but I don't know when Ice will be back.

I think you can post it since it falls under your office and it can be "blessed" by the censor after. Unless someone complains to the judges for not followign the CoL exactly.

Top Bottom