Opponents about to win in MP...

bonafide11

Worker
I'm just wondering if the other human players in the game are aware when another Civ is close to winning? The reason I ask is because in every multiplayer game where I've got to the modern age, the other human players never try to stop me from getting an economic victory. I don't know if they're just real bad at the game or if they don't realize I'm about to do it.

I periodically look at the "who is winning" menu so I usually know where everybody is at. The only two victory conditions that rivals are warned about are Technology and Domination. I assume most people close the pop up right away when a advisor comes up because thats what I do, so they probably don't realize you're about to do it.

If you aren't playing ranked games against good ops then you might as well be playing the AI. Pick up games are going to be easy wins against casual players 9 times out of 10 in any game on any platform.

As a long time PC gamer who has been away from console play since the genesis, I can tell you that in my experience this is even more so with the dirty unwashed console gamers.

I'm on the PS3 btw.

Top Bottom