1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Oracle Only Allows Successful Attack

Discussion in 'CivRev - Multiplayer' started by Manock, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Manock

Manock Chieftain

Egyptions - Oracle Start - Oracle divines your win or loss & wont let you attack if it predicts a loss. This sounds fine - Hey Thanks Oracle - But you cant wear down units then. Oracle refused to let me take out a rifleman army with a steady supply of catapult armies.

Plus it doesnt shut down with its obsolete tech which I think is Religion.

Sooooooo - I think this is a bug. Maybe it could be fixed.

2. MorteEterna

MorteEterna Prince

Yes, it could be called a bug. Maybe the effect is based on AI, because against barbarians they lose nothing winning every time, then they have a lot of advantages (and disadvantage)..

3. Manock

Manock Chieftain

Maybe so. It was an online game so of course couldnt save it to check later but opponent may have been Aztecs which get that instantaneous heal after combat victory.

Oracle may have been saying - Hey Cleo, you will never get a win on these Aztec riflemen - Come back with a cannon.

However failure for the Religion Obsolete Tech to shut it down leads A Mentalist to suggest program error.

Perfection May Exist In An XBox.
    Manock

4. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

No I don't.