Orbis... Conquer the Ancient World

It would be nice to see either Stromboli or Etna in Sicily. From what I gather, though, there seems to be no way to add true natural wonders to the game, though some modders have managed to make "buildable" wonder equivalents. I guess I could "build" Mt. Etna or Mt. Vesuvius but it would be weird. Maybe if they were exclusive to the Romans so they would be restricted to the Italian regions in the game, it would work.

We need those .dll files. :sad:

Ahh... I thought about using base artwork for existing wonders and "adding" new ones pointing to that artwork. For example, I would use Krakatoa and create Etna and/or Vesuvius but modify it so that it doesn't make them an island. Looking at the XML, it seems it would be part of that. Then, I can also modify the benefits so that they fit.

Still, it is a lot of work and will probably take some time before I can work it out.

Ahh... I thought about using base artwork for existing wonders and "adding" new ones pointing to that artwork. For example, I would use Krakatoa and create Etna and/or Vesuvius but modify it so that it doesn't make them an island. Looking at the XML, it seems it would be part of that. Then, I can also modify the benefits so that they fit.

Still, it is a lot of work and will probably take some time before I can work it out.

The several new natural wonders in G&K would work nicely since they are not ocean-specific.

Top Bottom