orbis crashes to desktop when starting a new game

torahtrance

Chieftain
I was playing fall further, and at turn 303 got a sudden gameending crash at end of turn. Now I am trying orbis, but after loading the mod, going to play now, setting everything up, once it starts loading the game, it crashes to desktop with no message. Running windows 7 x64.
civ4 bts 3.19
just downloaded FfH2 and Orbis last week first time so only have the latest versions...

Any help would be appreciated :)

Also how can I figure out what is causing this crash of fall further on turn 303?? Awesome fun playing first time as Joktar, they are giants I am gathering. Awesome units and unique style! The only problem is it seems their cities are capped at pop 8?? Why? Also I dont understand how the mana stuff works. Where can I read up on that?

Thanks guys!

AWESOME!!

I was playing fall further, and at turn 303 got a sudden gameending crash at end of turn. Now I am trying orbis, but after loading the mod, going to play now, setting everything up, once it starts loading the game, it crashes to desktop with no message. Running windows 7 x64.
civ4 bts 3.19
just downloaded FfH2 and Orbis last week first time so only have the latest versions...

Any help would be appreciated :)

Also how can I figure out what is causing this crash of fall further on turn 303?? Awesome fun playing first time as Joktar, they are giants I am gathering. Awesome units and unique style! The only problem is it seems their cities are capped at pop 8?? Why? Also I dont understand how the mana stuff works. Where can I read up on that?

Thanks guys!

AWESOME!!

Did you tried to reinstall FfH??
(( FfH 2.041; patch d for FfH; Orbis 0.24; patch c for Orbis ))
About that cap at pop 8 ... it's intended for Joktar civ afaik, check FF forum.
About that mana stuff: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=190988

wow fast response cool :)

I downloaded Ffh2 with the d patch. So I am re-installing it now. I also have fall further latest version. After I will install the patch c for orbis, but If I downloaded the main version it doesn't include it already??

wow fast response cool :)

I downloaded Ffh2 with the d patch. So I am re-installing it now. I also have fall further latest version. After I will install the patch c for orbis, but If I downloaded the main version it doesn't include it already??

Just to be sure: FF and Orbis are different modmods and shouldn't be put together
Patch includes ONLY other patches not main file
(( Orbis patch D includes patch C, B and A, but doesn't include Orbis 0.24 and Orbis 0.24 doesn't include any patch ))

(( Civilization 4 ))
(( Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword ))
(( Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword patch ))
FfH 2.041;
patch d for FfH;
Orbis 0.24;
patch c for Orbis

you have to download all these files to play Orbis with last patch ... nothing more, nothing less

.. understand ? :)

Top Bottom