Orbis PBEM: No Cute Name

I will check it today

Even on our re-try, Lgaard is still having ctd problems. He wrote and told me that it would be OK to ALT-Q him. I think that leaves only myself and Jarrema. Jarrema, I'm leaving it up to you. Do you want to continue without Lgaard?

I have already lost this game in fact. Lgaard has taken my capitol and some other cities. I do not feel like playing further.
I do not know what your situation in the game is, but IMO:
1. if Lgaard could play further, he will win: he will finish me in like 3 turns, and then have a lot of cities and units - look at his points! I think he would be very strong after finishing me
2. If Lgaard is Alt-Qed, computer playing his civilization will finish me also. Maybe not so fast, but it will be only matter of time (i have like 4 cities of size 3-4, and about 6 units)

The thing that I am sure of, is that I loose.

Game over

I feel that I had a chance, if Lgaard was still able to play, mostly because of my geographical position. But as it is, I also have no interest in continuing. It was enjoyable while it lasted. Thanks to everyone that played and contributed to making this an enjoyable game. (At least for me.)

I have already lost this game in fact. Lgaard has taken my capitol and some other cities. I do not feel like playing further.
I do not know what your situation in the game is, but IMO:
1. if Lgaard could play further, he will win: he will finish me in like 3 turns, and then have a lot of cities and units - look at his points! I think he would be very strong after finishing me
2. If Lgaard is Alt-Qed, computer playing his civilization will finish me also. Maybe not so fast, but it will be only matter of time (i have like 4 cities of size 3-4, and about 6 units)

The thing that I am sure of, is that I loose.

Game over

Yeah, I had NO IDEA how well you were doing.
And, of course, it would be a strange game - between two players, who have not yet contacted each other

Game was really interesting (I was replacement, but it did not lessen my fun)

Top Bottom