Organization of Nar Shaddaan States (ONSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: So now I have 4 people chasing after me? Nice to know I have backup...

Originally posted by Civanator
Antonio isn't going to lose a friend that easily. ;)

I hope not. And waht's with all the winks when you mention my characters?

And I do believe that it is Dis's turn to post, as Aladadan cannot chase Secundus unless Secundus goes somewhere.

The Dark Figure leads Secundus into the city.It seemed like the guards didn't even notice them...

Guard: HALT! Who goes there?

Dark Figure(mimicing Antonio's voice perfectly): It is I, Antonio. I come in rags with a bodyguard so I will not be attacked by rebels.

Guard: Oh, sorry my liege. Go ahead.

The Dark Figure and Secundus walk into the city.

Dark Figure: You are home free. Go find your comrades, and meet me at the forum when you do. Go, NOW!

Secundus runs of towards a rebel's home, while the Dark Figure, whose name is Stealthius, seemingly floats to the forum, concealed in the darkness.
---
Antonio catches up to Aldadan at the same time the guards do.

Antoni: Ahh, Ald. Think I would let you go alone eh? Well, you're not taking all the fun just yet.

Ald: Oh darn. Well, atleast I have backup (he grins)

Hiberius: Yes, and plenty of it.

Julius: So, should we be on our way now?

Gaiaus: I agree. It is getting late, we must seek refuge in the city.

The 5 men start walking towards the city, there futures bounding into one thread.

Julia: My mother Cornelia has died, so I will take the throne. I will raise an army soon to fight the rebel forces. I would like to announce the expansion of Plainia, to these borders (note that Plainia is blue, Neronia is red, DePaolo is black, Fanatica is green):

Attachments

• grants9.jpg
    grants9.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 81
OOC: According to the agreement, you don't right now. However, you can use what we discussed in PM's. Just PM me the signal, and I'll start the plan.

Brutus Granicus: Hello, you must be the Despotess of Plainia.
Julia: Yes, I am, and I'm looking for a husband
Brutus: Okay, will you marry me?
Julia and Brutus get married only a few days after the proposal.
Julia: Now that I am married, I must follow through on a plan. We will attack Neronia and gain land from them. Brutus, you will command our forces.
Brutus: I would be glad to. It's time to fight! The spearman unit will stay here protecting you, the warriors and swordsmen will attack.
The next day, the army sets out. They are moving from the first plains tile of Plainia to the tile to the NE where the Neronian army, consisting of 2 swordsmen (though SJ never upgraded his units, we will assume he did because he was absent when the upgrades could be made). They join up with the DePaolo army, consisting of three legions, who marched from the disputed mountain tile. A total of three legions, one swordsman, and one warrior faces two swordsmen on the plains of Neronia.
Brutus: Charge!
Antonio: Attack now!
OOC: Oct, it's up for you to decide the battle. Civanator and I had been discussing this by PM, so he's agreed to do this too. If it is not allowed for the Neronian army to be swordsmen, please consider them to be warriors instead.

Conflict Manager: The battle is fierce. Early on, Julia's regiment of warriors retreats due to heavy losses at the hands of Corceivus' troops. However, once Julia and Antony's swordsmen and legionaries were fully engaged, the last defenders of Neronia fell. Most either surrendered or were killed.
Of the generals, Corceivus was one of those found amongst the dead. Brutus Garnicus suffered from a minor cut from the enemies' sword, but is expected to fully recover. Antonio remained unharmed.

Summary: The surrendering men from Neronia may become one new sword unit. It is up to the captors on who can control the unit.
Julia's warriors will fight at half-strength until they recover (next TC)
DePaolo Land and Plainia now have control of the former Neroia: They may divy it up as they please.

OOC: Thanks Oct. SJ, no offense ment in this battle.

Antonio: Here are the land dividings. It should be fair, as we each get the same amount of land:

We now are 2 states, and have yet to decide what to do with the 1 swordsman unit. But just to make it fair, I would like to take the plain tile SE of Nar Shadda, and when the cultural borders expand, It will be given back. This would make each territory having 5 tiles until expansion. Does this seem fair to you Julia?

Julia: I hate to give up the square that Plainia started on, but that is a fair deal. I accept, on the condition that I recieve the captured swordsman unit (due to the fact that your overall resource totals will be slightly higher than mine).
Brutus: That was some battle! We proved victorius! I am also changing my last name to Peesea so that I may be a member of a royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom