1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Organization of the DG6 Government

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game V: Citizens' started by Strider, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Strider

Strider In Retrospect

Seeminly, some people think they can "organize" the whole format of the creation of the DG6 Government without laying down some basic guidelines and how exactly were going to do it. So here's the discussion, very late I might add, of how were going to organize this whole thing.

I think we should do the following:

The Official Discussion threads continue to run. Anyone who wishes to make a "proposed" constitution will do so, in it's entirety, in a new thread. Within that thread any discussion of that whole constitution will take place. A list of all of the proposed Constitutions will be kept inside of a differant thread, with easy access and a short summary.

At the end of the pre-determined dicussion period, a mod will post a poll with all of the constitutional proposals with decent support, based on the ratification rules already created. A seperate section of the winning constitution is subject to another ratification poll, if there is opposition.

If anyone else has any ideas go on and say them.

2. thescaryworker

thescaryworker Builder

you said all I wanted to say about that.

3. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Deity

this may be squeezing it to get done before March 1st... We also need to wrap up other discussions about things that arent directly related to the alternate government(there isnt too many..)

4. Strider

Strider In Retrospect

Is this all on this? There has to be better alternatives out there than mine, and this is a fairly important topic.

5. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

6. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

There is also a DG6 To do list, where people are posting. As you can read, that was the first one. That someone has avoided to post there is probably due to my nick or something.

7. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

No, it's not your nick, and you need to stop using that issue. I thought that was behind us but here it is again. I could say the same thing about my thread, but won't. :)

That discussion ended up stuck in a discussion of startup conditions. My thread was specifically oriented towards dates we need to complete things by. It's a focus thing and nothing more. I'm not sure how both our threads ended up being missed and this one opened, but thought it was funny that there are questions in this one that mine answer.