Ork Warlord, Nob and Blood Axe Kommando (Dec 2, 2007)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here are three ork units for Warhammer 40.000 mod. Enjoy :)

Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka

"I'm da hand of Gork and Mork, dey sent me to rouse up da boyz to crush and kill 'cos da boyz forgot what dere 'ere for. I woz one of da boyz till da godz smashed me in da 'head an' I 'membered dat Orks is meant to conquer and make slaves of everyfing they don't kill.

I'm da profit of da Waaagh an' whole worlds burn in my boot prints. On Armour-Geddem I led da boyz through da fire deserts and smashed da humies' metal cities to scrap. I fought Yarik, old one-eye at Tartarus, an' he fought good but we smashed iz city too.

I'm death to anyfing that walks or crawls, where I go nothin' stands in my way. We crushed da stunties on Golgotha, an' we caught old one-eye when da speed freeks blew da humies' big tanks ta bits. I let 'im go 'cause good enemies iz 'ard to find, an' Orks need good enemies ta fight like they need meat to eat an' grog ta drink.

I iz more cunning than a Grot an' more killy dan a dread, da boyz dat follow me can't be beat. On Pissenah we jumped da marine-boyz an' our bosspoles was covered in da helmets we took from da dead 'uns. We burned dere port an' killed dere bosses an' left nothin' but ruins behind.

I'm Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka an' I speak wiv da word of da gods. We iz gonna stomp da 'ooniverse flat an' kill anyfing that fights back. We iz gonna do this coz' we're Orks an' we was made to fight an' win."

- - - - - -

Ork Nob ( - not dorknob!)

The Orks call their ruling caste Nobz. Ork nobility is determined not by some accident of birth or sparkly heirloom but by the sheer size and belligerence of the Ork claimant. The only Ork bigger and scarier than a Nob is a Warboss, and the Nobz delight in reminding lesser Orks about their natural supremacy using their scarred fists and iron-shod boots.

- - - - - -

Blood Axe Kommando

Ork Kommandos epitomize the Orky virtue of low cunning. Nothing makes a Kommando happier than creeping up on an unsuspecting enemy, his mates slithering through the undergrowth at his side. When the time is right, the Kommandos will burst from their concealment, slashing, stabbing and shooting their stunned prey before they have a chance to strike back.

Oh... my... Gork and Mork...

Aaglo, you are amazing. These units! Fantastic!

WAAAAAGGGHHH!.... Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka is a serious unit. Nice touch giving the Nob Space Marine heads. The Kommando's gun with the blade is cool. I didn't think Orks would use a beret, lol.

aaglo you are a very talented guy.

French orks... I would never have imagined. LOL

Incredible units, Aaglo! Awesome job!

Now I'm off to add an Ork SAS unit...

:wow: Good Lord!
They're all superb... but that Warlord is sheer bloody murder...
Incredible! :clap:

Yeah, teh Warlord is flawless, his machine gun attack is amazing and merciless (for the next unit I make with a machine gun I have to steal that...), and the walk is simply perfect.

I like the beret on the commando, I think it works great. Really like his bayonet too, really simple but effective.

These Triple Ork packs are true feats of unit making.

:thumbsup:

Thanks all, you're too kind :)

Quite funny though...
Beret is the wordr for both the french hat (used by french artist mostly) and the military hat (used by blood axe kommando). But in Finnish, we have different words for those hats :crazyeye:

Top Bottom