[OT] Champions Of The World!!!!

Gunner said:
That was a pretty great game. Congrats to Italy :king:
Actually the game was pretty lousy for the most part (yes, I actually watched), except for the beginning and the penalty kicks. They all just seemed so tired after the first twenty minutes... Germany-Portugal was a better game.
But I was definately glad to see Italy win yesterday.
Grats. :)

you cannot lose while you have Grosso

AZZURRI CAMPIONI DEL MONDO!!!! need i say more?

It's well done for this bastard of Zizou ... ;)

Zizou is a big pig full of money ... This thing did seem helped to be best ;)

Congrats to Italy :goodjob: !

Italy = white team

I say more :

Congrats to Metarazzi to have kicked Zizou !

The Italian team is really an Italian team :goodjob:

Poor ourselves French with a foreign team who is "represent" us ...

I'm not racist, that them who are rioted in our cities !

I was affraid by the time, i has difficulty to sleep by night

Camoranesi is not properly Italian, but he is ONE. The French team is an african team, very representative...

I'm very very proud of Italy having won the World Cup. Where I'm from, there's LOTS of Italians in this city. We shut it down -- partied damn hard!

(I have no problem with Algerians playing on the French team. It makes sense, as far as their history goes.)

I have no problem of any kind with a "black" team. After all, we know very well that France had a lot of colonies, and most of them are actually 100% French now.
However I can apologize a French person who may see his team as weird as the % of them is so overrapresented compared to the population

But what is the problem as long as they play good? If Black French plays better than White French - they should play. This is the market :)

Ok ok i accept myself your explanations :mischief:

But like around the world not all love foot ...

Lachlan said:
I say more :

Congrats to Materazzi to have kicked Zizou !

The Italian team is really an Italian team :goodjob:

Poor ourselves French with a foreign team who is "represent" us ...

I'm not racist, that them who are rioted in our cities !

I was affraid by the time, i has difficulty to sleep by night

the media in england has completely overlooked the french-african team saga. all we hear from france is that every french person stil loves zidane. it's nice to know that that's not the case.

EDIT: does anyone know if there is a name given to that chant that the italian fans do? it sounds like the beginning of that white stripes song.

Will they be Champions of Europe too? Good luck to the Azzurri!

Given the current political climate, Italy-Romania is going to be a very tense match, don't you think Rhye? :)

Down with xenophobia! Hurray for Romania! :)

dear god...stop this...France we will anyway.

I can't believe the amount of bullsht in that thread. A huge majority of French love Zidane, even though he fcked it up. As for the amount of blacks, all those players ARE French, 2 or 3 were born outside France and moved to France when they were kids. Besides, France is a country with a long and big tradition of immigration. If you only look at football, it goes back a very long way, with Kopa, Platini, Tigana, Fernandez... so this is the best thing that can happen to a country in which someone like Le Pen came once second in the elections.

As for the Eurocup, there's about half of the teams qualified that can actually win it, with no clear favourite.

Please don't bump old threads and somebody close this thread.

Top Bottom